Frogtown and Rondo Neighborhood Housing Resource Guide

Tenant and Rental Resources
Apartment Search
Housing Link
W Housing Link
Housing Link provides searchable listings of rentals throughout the metro by location and rent amount.
Kingdom Housing
Roosevelt Jackson
PH 612-272-8585
Kingdom Housing provides one on one support to prospective tenants and maintains a list of landlords willing to work with tenants with barriers.
Rental Property Improvement
CAP-RW Energy AssistanceUnder resourced tenants can get help applying for energy assistance and registering with utilities as required by the Cold Weather Rule.
CSP/SMLRS--Tenant Remedies Act
Metric Giles
PH 651-225-8778
Tenants may take legal action against landlords for housing code violations. Community Stabilization Project and SMRLS can help advise and represent tenants in these cases.
Neighborhood Energy Connection
PH 651-221-4462
NEC provides energy improvements for tenants with the landlord’s approval.
St. Paul Department of Safety and Inspections
PH 651-266-8989

W St. Paul Department of Safety and Inspections
Conduct Housing Code inspections and issue citations and work orders as needed. Housing code inspections are often a first step to resolving conflicts around repairs to rental properties.
Tenant Legal Services
City of St. Paul Human Rights and Equal Economic Opportunity Department
Gessner Rivas
PH 651-266-8966
HREEO is responsible for enforcing housing discrimination laws.
Ramsey County Second Judicial District Court-- Housing and Conciliation Court Self-Help Center.
PH 651-266-8230
W Housing and Conciliation Court Self-Help Center
Expungement (removal from public record) of an eviction case may be addressed in Housing Court by two methods:
1. by affidavit at the eviction hearing,
2. by filing a Notice of Motion and Motion for Expungement of Eviction Record.
Volunteer attorneys are available to work with tenants on Tuesdays from 1:00-4:00 at Ramsey County Courthouse Law Library
15 Kellogg Blvd. W., St. Paul
18th Floor
Dispute Resolution Center
Provides non-legal assistance to constructively resolve conflict.
Southern Minnesota
Regional Legal Services
PH 651-222-4731
Legal aid attorneys can discuss your options if you believe that you have been discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, family status, or public assistance.
Tenant Education and Organizing
Community Stabilization Project
Metric Giles
PH 651-225-8778
CSP serves low-income tenants and communities of color with tenant education, advocacy, and community organization.
PH 612-728-5767
HOME Line provides hot line services and sponsors trainings designed for certain audiences.
Tonya Draughn
PH 651-361-9295
Organizes people experiencing housing barriers to advocate for change in housing policy